• 9,823ha land total
• 404ha of irrigated cotton planted October 2016
• 458ha of high quality flood irrigation development
• 5,000Ml on farm water storage. Currently full
• 2,004ML 'B' Class entitlement (based on time and event metering)
• Unlimited water harvesting on flows above 10,000ML/day past Brewarrina
• Highly developed cell grazing infrastructure across grazing country
• 8,702ML 'B' Class carry-over entitlement as at 30th June 2016
• Recent irrigation farm efficiency works as part of farm modernisation program
• Located 40km west of Brewarrina on the Barwon River
Property is being offered in conjunction with CBRE
Check out the video below!
"All care has been taken in compiling this information sheet but it is prepared on instructions and details supplied by the vendor, for whom we act as agents only, and we cannot accept any responsibility for errors or omission (if any). Intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the correctness of these particulars."