$400,000 with potential 6.36% return
26 Alice Street
Parcel of land and improvements situated in the Moree Plains Shire, County of Courallie, Parish of Moree being Lot 7 DP 1097549
B2 - Local Centre vide Moree Plains Shire LEP 2011
Shop one and two are currently rented for $500 per week
Shop three is currently vacant with the potential for $110 per week plus GST
* Shop 1 consists of a 84 square metre retail storeroom area and food preparation area
* Shop 2 consists of a reception, 2 x offices, kitchen and amenities including a disabled toilet, male and female toilet.
* Shop 3 consists of a demountable style office/shed set on concrete piers and has a attached galvanised iron roof and paved floor.
* 15 solar panels
* Electric steel shutters fitted on all windows.
* Air-conditioning throughout
* The property is not subject to flooding
The property is located in prime commercial real estate being just on the western side entry/exit point of the newly imported Moree by-pass traffic signals. Having dual frontage to Alice and Warialda Street, the current development is suited to a variety of tenants. The property currently leased with lasting tenants and has the capacity for two more shops to be opened along Warialda Street.
"All care has been taken in compiling this information sheet but it is prepared on instructions and details supplied by the vendor, for whom we act as agents only, and we cannot accept any responsibility for errors or omission (if any). Intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the correctness of these particulars."