$950,000 + GST (If applicable)
2 Ironbark Road, Moree
Parcel of land and improvements situated in the Moree Plains Shire, County of Courallie, Parish of Moree being Lot 1 DP 593983
IN1 - General Industrial vide Moree Plains Shire LEP 2011
The subject property is located on the corner of Ironbark Street and Industrial Road within the industrial precinct of Moree. The large 8,094 square metre block offers outstanding road frontage.
The property is improved with -
* Security system installed
* A 90m x 15m industrial type shed with concrete floor, 3 phase power, fitted mercury lights and large roller doors
* A 21m x 10m steel framed with concrete floor shed. 3 phase power, mercury lights and mezzanine floor with drive through access
* Reception area just renovated and fully plastered
* Meals area, kitchen, lockable storage area, toilet facilities (ladies and gentlemen), offices and carports
* The site is securely fenced with 1.8 metre chain wire fence with three bard extending the whole perimeter and 4 large double access gates
*Gravel yards and is flood free
Currently there is a proposed subdivision over the block. This is for the split up of a spray shed with an area of 1,657 square metres which could also be purchased in conjunction with 2 Ironbark Road to the east.
"All care has been taken in compiling this information sheet but it is prepared on instructions and details supplied by the vendor, for whom we act as agents only, and we cannot accept any responsibility for errors or omission (if any). Intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the correctness of these particulars."